COVID 19 UPDATES (October 10, 2020)
To stay up to date with what is happening with COVID-19 in please visit Salt Lake County’s website.
Alta Chalets takes the safety of our staff and guests seriously. We are continuing to monitor the latest health and safety recommendations and make adjustments as necessary and/or as mandated by our local and state authorities. Below are the current protocols – these are subject to change.
Property Cleaning Standards
Alta Chalets is following Salt Lake County Health Department protocols and safety precautions for allotted time between guests. Your property is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using CDC approved disinfectants and cleaners.
- We have adopted strict cleaning protocols with hospital grade and CDC approved disinfectants
- We use a electrostatic disinfectant sprayer
- We use a Professional commercial linen service to launder all linen and towels used in our rental properties. Linens and towels are not laundered in residential washers and dryers or in the unit/home by our employees. Our linen service washes everything to Jayco and OSHA standards for hospitals.
- Staff uses PPES while in properties and common areas.
- A Clean Bed – All bed linen and comforter covers are changed between guests and professionally laundered. We utilize down or down alternative comforters covered with a high thread count duvet cover over the comforters. These duvet covers are a single use item, that are changed between each group and professionally laundered by a commercial laundry service. We are also removing any unnecessary throw blankets and pillows to eliminate areas of possible transmission.
- Maintenance including daily hot tub maintenance is done when guests are outside of property. All maintenance staff are required to wear PPEs.
- Staff is directed not to enter any property unless it is an emergency.
Guest Check-in Procedures
- Direct to property check in with remote registration and electronic locks.
Employee Wellness Checks
- Alta Chalets follow Salt Lake Country Health Department guidelines for employee health protocols including daily temperature checks.
- Alta Chalets has adopted a more lenient deposit and cancellation policy to give guests more flexibility in making their vacation plans. We strongly recommend that all guest purchase supplemental trip insurance that covers unforeseen situations, i.e. travel delays and illness. You can purchase Rental Guardian travel insurance by clicking on this link: https://altachalets.rentalguardian.com/