The Ski City Super Pass is an easy-to-use card that can be loaded with 1-7 days of skiing valid at Alta, Snowbird, Brighton or Solitude, with no black out dates. It is a very flexible lift ticket as you are able to pick one mountain per day to ski with no need to decide in advance where to go and it also includes day off functionality. You can also upgrade the Super Pass to be the Alta/Snowbird dual mountain pass by paying an additional $50 on the mountain day of.
- An off-peak day ticket purchased at the resort window from Alta Ski Area is $129. Their peak ticket for weekends and holidays is $149. At Snowbird, they are $130/$155 respectively. These are a great deal with NO BLACK OUT DATES!
- Ski Rental Discounts: Super Pass holders receive up to 15% discount off of equipment rentals at THE DEEP POWDER HOUSE at the Alta Lodge location. All you need to do is show the rental shop your Super Pass card and they will apply a discount at the check out register.
- Transportation: It also includes complimentary transportation on the UTA ski bus.
- IMPORTANT!! Super Passes are treated like cash and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- YOU MUST GO TO THE TICKET OFFICE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SKIING TO REDEEM EMAILED VOUCHER. DO USE USE ANY SELF-SERVE STATIONS AT THE RESORTS.
Super Pass orders must be received in our office 48 hours in advance of when you would like to ski and are not issued over weekends.*** Once activated at the resort, the pass must be used within 14 days. Junior Passes are for kids ages 7-12 years old. You must be a guest of Alta Chalets in order to purchase a Super Pass through us.
KIDS SKI FREE PROGRAMS Snowbird and Solitude – Kids under 6 ski free with paying adult. Brighton – Kids under 7 ski free with paying adult. Please call our office at (801) 424-2426 if you would like to purchase Super Passes.
2020/2021 SKI CITY SUPER PASS RATES
- 1 Day Adult: $125
- 2 Day Adult: $250
- 3 Day Adult: $375
- 4 Day Adult: $500
- 5 Day Adult: $625
- 6 Day Adult: $750
- 7 Day Adult: $875
- 1 Day Child (7-12 years) – $70
- 2 Day Child (7-12 years) – $140
- 3 Day Child (7-12 years) – $210
- 4 Day Child (7-12 years) – $280
- 5 Day Child (7-12 years) – $350
- 6 Day Child (7-12 years) – $420
- 7 Day Child (7-12 years) – $490