Once you are at Alta and Snowbird, there is no need for a vehicle. During the daytime, both the Free Alta Resort Shuttle and the public bus (UTA) offer service within the ski areas. At night, the on-call shuttle service run by the Snowbird Cliff Lodge Bell Desk will bring you to and from restaurants at Alta and Snowbird.
Free Alta Resort Shuttle (Within Alta along Bypass Road during daytime hours)
The Alta Free Resort Shuttle runs continually during the daytime (8:30am to 5:00pm) from mid-December (12/18/20) until to mid-April (TBA). This shuttle stops at all of the accommodations and brings guests to and from Alta’s base lifts. This shuttle does NOT go to Snowbird. Please contact (801) 301-0122. Insider tip: You can always use this Shuttle as well to go to Snowbird by hopping off at The View Condominiums stop and skiing down the intermediate ski trail to Snowbird.
- Superior Point
- Sugarplum Townhouses
- Upper & Lower Sugarplum Village
- Sugarplum Meadows
- The View Condominiums
- Powder Ridge Alta Chalets
- Private Homes
- PhotoHaus Condominums (by request)
UTA Ski Bus (Servicing Alta to Snowbird during daytime hours)
- Snowbird Entrance 1 (Near Creekside Cafe and Grill)
- Snowbird Entrance 2 (Near Iron Blosam Lodge)
- Snowbird Entrance 2 (At Snowbird Center)
- Snowbird Entrance 4 (At Cliff Lodge)
- Alta Bypass Road (Near Blackjack Road Entrance)
- Alta (Near Alta Peruvian Lodge)
- Alta Collins Base Area Parking Lot
- Alta (Near Shallow Shaft)
- Alta (Near Rustler Lodge)
- Alta (Near Snowpine Lodge)
- Alta Sunnyside Base Area Parking Lot
Evening Shuttle – The Snowbird Bell Desk offers nighttime shuttle service within Alta and Snowbird. This is an on-demand, pay by the ride service that will pick you up at your rental property and take you to any of the local restaurants at Alta or Snowbird. This service is $5 per person each way. (801) 933-2192 – Cliff Lodge Bell Desk for reservations. Advance Reservations are advised.