The Utah Transportation Authority (UTA) offers public bus service from the Salt Lake Valley and within Alta and Snowbird. Bus service within Alta and Snowbird is free. If you have purchased the Ski City Super Pass, available through our office, there is no fee for the bus service to and from Salt Lake City.
Helpful Hint: Be sure to text UTA-UTA (882-882) with your six digit stop number (posted at bus stop) for the next three real-time departure times from that location. Weather and traffic may affect accuracy.
Stops Within Alta and Snowbird:
(Rides within this zone are free)
- Snowbird Entrance 1 (Near Creekside Cafe and Grill)
- Snowbird Entrance 2 (Near Iron Blosam Lodge)
- Snowbird Entrance 2 (At Snowbird Center)
- Snowbird Entrance 4 (At Cliff Lodge)
- Alta Bypass Road (Near Blackjack Road Entrance)
- Alta (Near Alta Peruvian Lodge)
- Alta Collins Base Area Parking Lot
- Alta (Near Shallow Shaft)
- Alta (Near Rustler Lodge)
- Alta (Near Snowpine Lodge)
- Alta Sunnyside Base Area Parking Lot