07/21/2018 - 9:00am to 07/29/2018 - 9:00amGet Directions
Come to the Snowbird / Alta area for two weekends in July to enjoy the season's best wildflowers. Guided walks and hikes are led by naturalist hikes are both fun and educational. Hikes of all difficulty levels are available to accommodate everyone in your group.
July 21 & 22, 2018 – Big Cottonwood Canyon
July 28 & 29, 2018 – Little Cottonwood Canyon
Alta Ski Area - Wasatch Wildflower Festival
- Saturday, July 28 – 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Kids Walks, Beginner Walks, Intermediate Walks, and Advanced Walks
- Lower Albion Meadows Trail, Albion Meadows Trail, Twin Lakes Pass Trail
Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort - Wasatch Wildflower Festival
- Sunday, July 29 – 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Kids Walks, Beginner Walks, Intermediate Walks, Advanced Walks, and Wasatch Adaptive Sports Hikes (ADA compliant trail)
- Barrier Free Trail, Tram Rides, Mineral Basin, Top to Bottom Hikes